-
-

Latest Updates

Google
 

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Kireedam - Cam Quality

Kireedam (2007) film directed by debutant A.L. Vijay. The film stars Ajith Kumar, Trisha Krishnan, Vivek, Saranya, Cochin Haneefa and Rajkiran. The film's score and soundtrack are composed by G. V. Prakash Kumar. A.L.Vijay has done the innovative ad campaign for Chennai Silks. He had given a story narration to Ajith in Hyderabad on the location of Aalwar and the actor immediately agreed to do it. Ace cinematographer Thiru will be the cameraman, Selva is in charge of art, while Antony is the editor. Kireedom started rolling on December 15 and was set to release for May 1, 2007 coinciding Ajith's birthday however it has been announced to release June 29, 2007. It is a remake of Mohan Lal's 1989 National Award winning Malayalam blockbuster Kireedam.









1 Comment:

Masala-Share Network said...

Hello dude!

Ref: http://www.getahoster.com

I like your blog and your site is awesome. Mate, do me a favour? I have a imagehosting site with unlimited space and bandwidth for free. So will you please use my site to upload any of images in my imagehost site and use in your blog. I will thankful.

If you need any help from me, contact me by go http://www.getahoster.com

Kind regards,
Tony

Send Free SMS To Sri Lanka

Entertainment Blogs